* I LOVE to travel. I've been to about 25 countries and 40 states. Can't wait for the next trip!
* I'm addicted to music. I play guitar & ukulele and I sing. I used to be in a choir that sings the songs of Leonard Cohen. Google The Conspiracy of Beards.
* I've been doing Acroyoga for about 6 years. It's a practice that combines elements of partner acrobatics, partner yoga and thai massage. It's ridiculously fun and I think it's the best thing since recess. This is what it's all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMlzQsQPk4
* I'm working on my pilot's license so I can fly airplanes. It's a dream I've had since I'm a little boy.
* I bike all over the city. It's great exercise and fun. I also have a tandem bike and a motorcycle. If you'd like a ride on either just ask! :)
* Random fact: I grew up on a farm in Georgia and had a pony when I was a little boy.
* I go to Burning Man every year and I also go to smaller festivals like Lightning In A Bottle.
* I've lived in Lower Haight for 3 years and have been in the Bay area since 2009.
* I pay for all of these fun adventures by being a techie. I've been programming professionally since I was 14 and now I run my own consulting business. I get to do exciting projects for startups that I admire.