Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and somewhat serious about it
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
larbeartron Chapel Hill, North Carolina more mathematical
1BirdWhisperer Durham, North Carolina more extroverted
Exploringlife3 Mebane, North Carolina more attentive
JBR-builds84 Hillsborough, North Carolina more mathematical
funmike24 Chapel Hill, North Carolina more attentive
Fool_in_the_Rain Chapel Hill, North Carolina more giving
lifesteady Durham, North Carolina more attentive
MdWstBarbarossa Durham, North Carolina more mathematical
I have a very heightened sense of intuition. I am a very logical person but I make almost all my important decisions based on "what my stomach tells me". I do spend a lot of time thinking about my decisions and many other things though.
I am a good observer. I do not talk much so I try to only say important/useful things when I do speak up. I notice many things people filter out as "useless data" when doing everyday things, but I do not seem to have the ability to ignore stimuli as I progress through the day.
I am a very good napper. I am confident enough in my expertise in that area of study to make that claim. It can be difficult for me to retain enough energy to last the day so I am known to take naps ranging from 1 to 4 hours.
I am good at adapting to whatever environment I am given. That I can also with confidence claim. Being a rabbit, I have found that my luck mostly goes to situations when I find myself in hostile environments. It seems no matter what crazy situation I have found myself in - I find a highly improbable solution that is almost always 100% in my favor. This is the most cruel poetic justice, as I never have felt I have "belonged' in a group of people. I can blend in with any crowd without sacrificing my truly bizarre individuality.
Favorite Movie: The Soul Travelers
Favorite Shows: Not a TV person, but I did enjoy The Simpsons and Family Guy. I love almost all documentaries and docu-series, I do not really consider these to be TV or movies because you actually get some sort of benefit from watching educational programming.
Favorite Music: I almost never listen to music anymore, but there is almost no genre of music I cannot learn to enjoy.
Favorite Food: Not a big food person, no opinion here.
2. Faith - We all have it - if you sit in a chair and do not first check to see if it is structurally sound and could support your weight - you have put immense faith in that chair to do as you expected without any proof or without having any knowledge of it being able to do so. Faith is good stuff.
3. Intuition - Being all my important decisions are based on what my stomach is telling me, I would be 100% lost without my intuition - it is a pain in the butt sometimes, but I cannot imagine life without it.
4. Emotions - I call them human instincts, but our emotions are critical to our survival and understanding of the universe around us. I do not express many emotions except the more positive ones openly, but I feel them all with intensity.
5. Other people - I am a bit of a recluse, but the only thing worth anything in this existence is other people. I try to treat other people better than I would expect to be treated myself. I often find this makes people happy and that is always good.
6. Biological Necessities - I am only an organism ya know!
This may include but is not limited to (in no particular order):
existence, awareness, creation, ethics, society, systems of control, patterns in events, the past, the present, the possible futures, probability of an event occurring, dimensions and traveling, the astral, unexplained events, collective intelligence and the control of it, the monetary system, all the religions of the world with respect and curiosity, social norms, marketing and advertising, subliminal messaging, predictive programming, remembering dreams, creating fantasy worlds in my mind, thinking about new ways to do something, ancient bloodlines, wondering where I can find my light, thinking about home, wishing I can go home.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating