2. I have Southern proclivities. I make eye contact and smile with most people. I am warm and kind especially to older people and golden retrievers.
3. Obsession with human rights issues, history and world politics. If you ask me what books I am reading or what movies I have watched more than likely it will have something to do with this subject matter. No worries, I’m a happy person.
4. Fun and willing to do just about anything. I am usually open to almost any crazy idea with the exception of Christmas caroling. Jumping into freezing waterfalls, traveling to no fly list countries--I think you get the picture.
5. SF is too PC. Being from the East Coast if you ask my opinion, I will give you a straight and honest answer, but I have learned to hold back my opinions. After a couple glasses of wine holding back goes out the window--just a warning.
6. I like getting dirty as much as I like getting clean. Baking pies with flour all over the kitchen, changing the car oil & backpacking in the mud and rain.
7. Health freak, but not annoyingly. I eat salads for breakfast. Anything green makes me happy. I make everything from scratch. I go to restaurants and I think how can I make that at home. Sometimes I eat chocolate lava cake for dinner.