These profiles are mostly worthless, so let's just get together already.
Really short story: I'm pretty sure I'm a handful 99.9% of the time.
Longer story: I go out more than I stay in. Parks, bars, fairs, parades, campsites, museums, art openings, whatever: as long as it's superawesome.
Unlike the rest of you, my interests can be summed up in this handy bulleted list:
- Brilliant conversation (clever social critiques, economics, poop jokes, etc)
- Brains (in vivo, in vitro, in silico, embodied, yours)
- Dancing dirty
- Making music
- Delicious places to eat (cajun and caribbean, I miss you)
- Cat videos on youtube
- Live shows
- Making fun of you
- Ultimate, soccer, and rock climbing
- The Oxford comma (see above, below, and right here!)
I am a perpetually optimistic cynic, and it shows. I have been described as: "more east coast than west coast", "a good bad boy", "charmingly obnoxious", and "kind of a cartoon character". I have manners.
Everything I say is really just another line in one life-long-running mockumentary.
"I really want you to like me, but only if I like you." - stolen from someone.