* Celebrity I most resemble, according to sweet, charming, perceptive ex-girlfriends: Mark Ruffalo
* Celebrity I most resemble, according to sweet, charming, perceptive women on OKCupid: Seth MacFarlane
* Celebrity I most resemble, according to mean ex-girlfriends (and a few more mean people on this site): the Del Taco Guy (pointer for those who were not in LA during the early 2000s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXHlynsRLLc)
My answer to your second question:
After trying this out for a while, I feel like I should be clear up front that I'm on here to meet someone, get married and have a family. If, for whatever reason, that is not in your plans in the next few years, then good luck and I wish you the best, but we are not in the same place.
I'm looking to meet someone who
1) is curious about the world, and always wants to learn new things
2) is mostly sweet-natured but has been known to have a temper (but yet does not throw temper tantrums)
3) is cool with going to the used book store and not just the shoe store (is there such a thing as a purse store?)
4) wants to go hike Topanga Canyon in the afternoon, get all dirty and sweaty, come home, and then dress up to go see the symphony at Disney Concert Hall that night
Also note that studies show that TWENTY percent of women who get married state that they did NOT like their husband when they first met him. So if you don't like me, keep an open mind because there is still a 20% chance that we will wind up married to each other. Don't worry, it will be fun!
My answer to your third question:
Why am I still single? Short answer: I've been close a few times but just haven't met the right person yet. Could be you.
**Note: To any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects, if you want to use my profile or pictures in any form or forum *** go right ahead, institutions or individuals, be my guest. KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT ***