Now that I'm here, I'm looking forward to exploring as much as I can and finding someone to explore with.
Some things about me:
- I've gotten asked multiple times if I'm be moving "back" to the West Coast. I never know how to answer that since I've always lived on the East Coast. Grew up in Central PA, 10 year in NY, 2 in Michigan, and a stint in the UK in there.
- One of my proudest moments is when I mailed my Passport in to get more pages added. I've recently had to renew my passport, and the blankness of it weighs on me.
- My friends always say that I make the best facial expressions. I don't really know what they're referring to.
- I'm a ludite. Hopefully I haven't come to the wrong place.
- I used to play 3 instruments. I'm Asian. Guess which they are. You have 3 guesses.
- I don't consider Continental breakfast to be real breakfast.