Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Bellevue, WA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:09am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I've been working as a Quality Assurance tester for several years at various video game studios, and I recently joined a small startup in Bellevue. We just announced our game, so I've been handling all the excitement and chaos that surrounds that. PAX season is going to be really fun this year.
Most of my core friend group has changed over the last couple years, so I've been spending a lot of time cultivating these friendships. I spend almost all my free time board-gaming, pastry-baking, or adventure-having with my various friend groups, often to the point where my inner introvert starts screaming for a day off.
I also really enjoy all the festivals and conventions that happen throughout the year. Favorites include Sakura Con, PAX, Great Pumpkin Beer Fest, Northwest Chocolate Festival, and the Midsummer Renaissance Faire. I recently went to Camlann Village for the first time and I'll be attending my first Kumoricon in August! I'm ashamed that I've never been to ECCC and that I've missed the last three years of Everfree Northwest.
My perfect Sunday would include a walk around Green Lake followed by the Fremont Sunday Market, Kylie's Chicago pizza, and games at Outlander brewery.
Movies: LotR, Star Wars, Love Actually, Princess Bride, Galaxy Quest, 90's Disney, and everything by Pixar.
Shows: Clannad, K-ON, MLP:FIM, Star Trek, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Flight of the Conchords, IT Crowd, Parks & Rec, and everything by Joss Whedon.
Music: 80's rock, chillout, Irish folk, J-pop, Sinatra, Pogo-style remixes, and Weird Al.
Food: Yes please! ^o^
Video games: Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Half Life, Smash Bros, Mass Effect, Portal, Thomas Was Alone, and To The Moon.
● Always knowing where my towel is.
● The scent of fresh waffle cones.
● Waking up ridiculously early.
● Kitties the size of Pusheen.
● Seeking beers I've never tried and rating them for posterity.
● Karaokeing with the undying passion of an 80's ballad.
● Working through my never-ending Steam backlog.
● Watching TNG with my brother and the kitty.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
● You consider yourself a gamer, geek, otaku, nerd, or dork.
● You are outgoing, strong-minded, and communicative.
● You want a lasting, monogamous relationship.
● You laugh easily and make others laugh.
● You love animals, especially kitties.
● You are not religious.
Bonus points: You are Liz Lemon.
If you like my profile, be brave and say hi! Take a couple minutes and write out a message instead of just rating me. I appreciate women who are not afraid to make a first move. All hailing frequencies are open!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.