I'm pretty content with my answers below. Please check those out and ask questions as you deem necessary.
I got my undergraduate mechanical engineering degree at University of Michigan (football season tix holder), master's in engineering from Purdue, and MBA from Duke.
OK maybe not EVERYTHING, but some stuff. In particular:
- making people laugh.
- playing music on drums, piano, guitar with decreasing levels of proficiency, respectively.
- paying my bills.
- staying physically active (running/biking/basketball/softball).
- amusing my nephews.
- relaxing in tropical climates.
1. I'm not tall.
2. I have glasses.
3. I am charming.
Music: jazz, top 40, country, R&B/Soul/HipHop.
Food: I try to eat "more healthy" than not (lots of chicken), but when I go out for a nice meal, I prefer GOOD Italian (not Olive Garden), a nice Filet Mignon or Mahi Mahi. When I'm not eating as healthy, I gravitate towards Jimmy John's, Taco Bell, Mongolian BBQ, and pizza (I'm only human). Mountain Dew. Green Tea.
Books: I don't know that I have FAVORITE books. I read a lot of different types of books (economics, fitness, music, sports, sociology). The only thing I don't really read is fiction.
3. Musical Instruments.
5. Running Shoes.
- you are educated (I am leaving this one open to interpretation).
- you like to travel (I prefer to take many vacations a year, usually in beachy locales).
- you are physically active (running/biking a plus).
- you like music a lot.