Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • M • Hidalgo, TX
- Last Online
- Jan 29
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English, Spanish (Fluently)
I think this is the hardest pick because I've enjoyed many books for completely different reasons, and never before had I considered to tag a few of them as "my favorites" but here are some books that either moved me in a emotional way, made me try to do something nice, or simply couldn't put it down for the life of me.
1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho A complete MUST READ for everyone.
2. One Hundred Years of Solitude (Cien Años de Soledad) by Gabriel García Márquez)
3. Harry Potter 1-7 By J. K. Rowling Because I was introduced to literature and the magic that a written story can encompass with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone back when I was eight.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, don't judge me, there are straight guys who read and secretly enjoy Twilight, so why can't I enjoy works from Jane Austen :).
5. The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, this one is a little unusual because not even Stephen King works had me cringing as much as this factual scientific book.
1.- I Wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't include my old school Disney stash of movies like Aladdin, Toy Story, Pinocchio, Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame and The Lion King.
2.- Harry Potter 1-7 (Grew up with this saga)
3.- Batman Forever (Even though I love the new ones directed by Christopher Nolan, there's something about this one that cracks me up every time)
4.- A Walk to Remember (I cried with both book and movie)
5.- The Avengers (Because of Freaking Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Hiddleston)
1.- BBC Merlin (I'm a Die-hard fan of Arthurian Legends and even though it may be a little cheesy sometimes this show is actually good, not to mention the ridiculously beautiful cast)
4.- Brothers and Sisters
5.- The Walking Dead
2.- The Fray
4.- Maroon 5
5.- The Calling
1.- Grandma's Rice
2.- My Mother's Pollo en crema de chile poblano.
3.- Italian. (Everything with cheese and tomato)
4.- Father's weird burger patties (I wouldn't be surprised if there was beer in the mix)
3.-Though if I'm being really honest the first thing that came to mind was INTERNET.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.