Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Jul 22
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- English, Spanish (Fluently)
xXPyrrusXx McAllen, Texas more adventurous
dameus_ Edinburg, Texas more adventurous
JaviPort88 Mission, Texas more adventurous
falcon1232 San Benito, Texas more adventurous
DerangedDante Edinburg, Texas more modern
PurplePoisonX Weslaco, Texas more adventurous
junbugg09 Mission, Texas more desiring of sex
c_max McAllen, Texas more adventurous
I think this is the hardest pick because I've enjoyed many books for completely different reasons, and never before had I considered to tag a few of them as "my favorites" but here are some books that either moved me in a emotional way, made me try to do something nice, or simply couldn't put it down for the life of me.
1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho A complete MUST READ for everyone.
2. One Hundred Years of Solitude (Cien Años de Soledad) by Gabriel García Márquez)
3. Harry Potter 1-7 By J. K. Rowling Because I was introduced to literature and the magic that a written story can encompass with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone back when I was eight.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, don't judge me, there are straight guys who read and secretly enjoy Twilight, so why can't I enjoy works from Jane Austen :).
5. The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, this one is a little unusual because not even Stephen King works had me cringing as much as this factual scientific book.
1.- I Wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't include my old school Disney stash of movies like Aladdin, Toy Story, Pinocchio, Hercules, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame and The Lion King.
2.- Harry Potter 1-7 (Grew up with this saga)
3.- Batman Forever (Even though I love the new ones directed by Christopher Nolan, there's something about this one that cracks me up every time)
4.- A Walk to Remember (I cried with both book and movie)
5.- The Avengers (Because of Freaking Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Hiddleston)
1.- BBC Merlin (I'm a Die-hard fan of Arthurian Legends and even though it may be a little cheesy sometimes this show is actually good, not to mention the ridiculously beautiful cast)
4.- Brothers and Sisters
5.- The Walking Dead
2.- The Fray
4.- Maroon 5
5.- The Calling
1.- Grandma's Rice
2.- My Mother's Pollo en crema de chile poblano.
3.- Italian. (Everything with cheese and tomato)
4.- Father's weird burger patties (I wouldn't be surprised if there was beer in the mix)
3.-Though if I'm being really honest the first thing that came to mind was INTERNET.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends