Find better matches with our advanced
33 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Aug 27
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Poorly)
Taken as "What do [I] do outside of work?": explore San Francisco, the Bay Area, and beyond: both indoors (museums, restaurants, concerts), and outdoors (trails, sports stadiums, scary bike lanes). Hang out with friends. Eat. Sleep. "Have fun". Ok, I'm done being cliche now.
Taken teleologically: not sharing that here.
Other strengths available upon request.
Shared affinities for books, movies, music, and food do not necessarily mean people will get along. You probably knew that, but it's worth mentioning since these seem to come up more often and quickly online than when people meet in person.
Books: just about anything, but especially classic literature, historical fiction, humor, religion, and science fiction. Favorite authors -- at least by number of readings of their books -- include Isaac Asimov, Dave Barry, Orson Scott Card, C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, Neal Stephenson, and Bill Watterson. (Franklin W. Dixon is disqualified on account of being a pen name used by several different writers, as my teenaged self was horrified to discover.)
Movies: a wide variety. I haven't gotten my Netflix queue count under 100 in years.
Music: Ironically, I minored in music but don't listen to it much -- at least not recorded. I prefer live music, where I can devote my full attention (or at least as much as I want) to the music, to listening while I'm trying to do something else. Generally, I like anything with a trumpet best since I play that.
Food: I will eat just about anything, but I've also been known to plan trips around specific restaurants and meals.
1. books. still not completely sold on the electronic kind.
2. computer, for communicating, entertaining, learning, and writing
4. iPhone, for just about everything -- even occasionally making calls
6. sandals. socks are lame.
* how best to invest my time and money
* how technology is changing the way people interact, learn, etc.
* whether referees are legally blind
But seriously: sometimes working late so I can enjoy my weekend, sometimes attending a concert or comedy performance, sometimes hanging out with friends, etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* you got the above reference.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.