I have a criminal mind and instinctively think about how to manipulate any system I interact with. That said, I never apply these skills to do harm. However, when legal I actively try to optimize systems to my best interests. Some examples include airlines, credit cards, and banks.
This interest supports my job dealing with computer security for a large software company, and my previous research in game theory and microeconomics.
I am a firm believer in the openness of information and a promoter of social justice. I contribute EFF and Planned Parenthood, among other organizations.
I am assigned male at birth but identify as genderqueer.
Relationship-wise, I am very open minded and like to experiment. I'm heteroflexible and polyamorous. If you don't know what those are -- ask.
Seeing as many people write their personality types, I seem to be INTJ.
There used to be a "three words" that describe me section on OKCupid. Mine are: curious, direct, and honest.
I'm also quite good at strategic board games such as Settlers of Catan, Hanabi and Dominion. I spend a lot of my free time playing strategy games and love learning new ones.
Also, I'm really good at making situations awkward.
Movies: Rain Man, Aladdin, Fight Club, Gravity, any movie with Robin Williams or Dustin Hoffman (or both, such as Disney's Hook). Also anything by PIXAR.
TV: My favorite TV Shows are documentaries such as Air Crash Investigation. In the realm of fiction, my favorite TV shows include Law and Order, Bones, and The Big Bang Theory. I don't watch that much TV though, as I prefer to engage in more interactive activities.
Music: Whatever I hear enough times. I usually don't actively listen to music and the Radio is good enough when I want to.
Food: I do not eat fruit, vegetables, cheese, or alcohol. I do like Avocados and chocolate.
* Board games
* Computer Security and usability and how the actual security significantly differs from what both most users and security researchers think.
* Societal double standards for men and women with regards to sexuality, assertiveness, and emotionality.
* How women and minorities are subconsciously mistreated by even well-meaning individuals and how to avoid mistreating people I interact with and call out people who do.
* Why people would rather feed a pet than a homeless person, and how could American society accept homelessness?
2. I actually prefer heavier girls.
3. I don't use Facebook.
* If you reject the just world hypothesis.
* You should definitely reply if I messaged you. I find the tendency of people to ignore messages somewhat disturbing.
* If you want to go rock climbing at Planet Granite Sunnyvale.
When you do message me, tell me three things you liked about my profile, and I'll tell you three things I like about yours.
Also, if you tend to ignore or avoid people instead of confronting them, I'd rather if you won't start talking to me.