Just a little somethin about my hobbies:
I have one big hobby. Its called owning an old house! Actually I enjoy it. The problem solving requires a creative mind and contractors have told me I've got some great problem solving techniques! I've got a huge passion in photography not only do it as a business but I have a traveling photo gallery which is also online. Just ask for the link. I've been doing manual photography since I was 12. Other than that I like to bike a lot, kayak, do really long road trips across the country. Also like seeing bands, art fairs, camping. Overall trying new stuff like foods and exploring interesting places.
Lately I'm trying to learn to play guitar. Plan on making money on the street from people begging me to stop.
OH btw! Love going to Twins and Saints games! I'm not a fair weather fan but rather an ALL weather fan!
I think you'll find I'm a very confident man, been blessed with lots of great family and friends.
I'm very good at making creative plans, being romantic, showing affection, etc.
I'd like to find someone positive! Yes a non-drama, non-smoking, nice positive person! Ideally want to find someone that enjoys other cultures, someone that is open to fun ideas on the weekends or new things to cook.
* I really like a woman that takes care of her body by exercising, Eating right. Smoking is a huge turnoff.
* Someone that doesn't text on dates!
* Someone with kids are great.. I like kids!
* Oh.. I like someone that can carry a conversation! Nice to talk to someone that can give Intellectual feedback on various topics. Wouldn’t you agree?
* Someone who is open minded to new things, exotic foods, seeing new places, perhaps a fun road trip to WI for starters b4 we take a real trip! Who knows we may see the world together! Now wouldn't that be awesome!
Thanks for reading, good luck and I look forward to meeting you!
Food: can't pinpoint that either. I like all the asian foods, esp Vietnamese. I like Italian, Russian, Mexican, Indian. I can keep going!
Music: I can listen to anything.