New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 8:55am
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Open relationship
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Chinese (Okay)
Some of my favorite days I spent walking and exploring my own city. I am right more times than people give me credit for and wrong more times than I'd want to admit. I'm pretty much a DC-area native, having spent most of my life in and around the city.
I love dating. I've found the worst thing that can happen is I make a new friend.
I'm a sucker for smart women who have a passion in something I know little or nothing about. Oh, and a pretty smile.
My favorites (in no particular order): One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The Great Gatsby. Tiger's Wife. Invisible Monsters. The Devil All the Time. Interpreter of Maladies. The Road.
TV: I don't watch much TV, but when I do it's almost always one of these shows: Doctor Who. The Walking Dead. And any show I find interesting about traveling. Or any show of the moment on Netflix that gets through my lazy Sundays.
Food: If I were to choose the top three, they would be: Japanese, Cajun/Soul Food and a serious tie between Chinese, Vietnamese, Mediterranean and Mexican.
Music: Pretty much anything but go-go and reggae.
Movies: Way too many to name. But I have a penchant for bad horror, loud action, sappy rom-coms and epic dramas. We'll leave it at that.
3. Pair of jeans
- why there's no "Yelp for People You've Go on Dates with" and if there were, what my average rating would be;
- the next place I'm going to travel and why I'm thinking about the next place to travel and not actually traveling right at this moment;
- my three nieces and nephew; and
- the subject of my next piece of writing - at this moment, it's apparently "On a typical Friday night I am..."
Also, I'm allergic to cats. So, I don't actually "Dislike cats," my body just won't let me like them.
You feel comfortable about who you are.
You're kind, passionate and open-minded.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.