Find better matches with our advanced matching system
42 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 12:23pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), German (Fluently), Norwegian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
I live a mostly non-fictional life, so when I read, I'm mostly partial to fiction. Some favorite authors: Paul Auster, Haruki Murakami, Michael Chabon, David Mitchell, Ann Patchett. Many more. Too many to list.
I used to sing open mics at a piano bar all the time, until the irreplacable piano player died. Now I make do with the occasional karaoke outing. My tastes go from punk to electronica to folk to jazz standards (Swing years and beyond, anyone?) to indie alterna-rock stuff.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.