Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Gay / Available
- Last Online
- Nov 29
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), French (Poorly)
peterpansexuell Vienna, Austria thriftier
Störfaktor Vienna, Austria less kinky
Curio26 Vienna, Austria more into sports
heavenward Vienna, Austria more adventurous
medelx Vienna, Austria more adventurous
Cycophyp Vienna, Austria thriftier
tweenage Vienna, Austria less trusting
shining_choice Vienna, Austria more adventurous
I studied information design, founded a web startup company, helped start a hackerspace for creative technologists and throw an annual little mini-festival that I'm really proud of. I started a non-profit online journalism project, but currently most of my time is spent on my local Pirate Party.
After several years of focusing entirely on these sorts of things, I belatedly discovered that people and relationships with them are pretty fascinating as well, although I still sometimes fall back into hermit mode.
Recently I've grown to suspect that monogamy is not actually the gold standard it's cracked up to be.
You should not let the fact that I'm "seeing someone" right now stop you from saying hi. All questions answered and all concerns adressed. Se habla español. Well, he does, at least.
I think I'm decent at being nice to people. I will not laugh at or dismiss you for not knowing something, not having had certain experiences, having flaws or not conforming.
I'm good at tech stuff and I'd love to teach you something if you want to teach me something involving, say, cooking or musical instruments or science in return.
For balance: I suck at dealing with scary issues, choosing way to often to procrastinate on or run away from them until they return all vengeful and bite to break skin.
Music: Bedroom recordings. Complex beats. Un-self-conscious authenticity. Fragile voices. Sweet melodies. Sometimes drum machines, sometimes walls of reverby guitars.
(Patrick Wolf Jónsi Son Lux Radical Face Sufjan Stevens Purity Ring The Blow Neutral Milk Hotel The Flaming Lips Animal Collective Joy Division Björk Rae Spoon The Mountain Goats Xiu Xiu... / Indie Electronic Twee Shoegaze Lo-Fi...)
Movies: Worlds that are almost realistic but slightly absurdly off. Quirky, surreal, dystopian, melancholic, coming-of-age.
(2001 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Me and You and Everyone We Know Brazil Fargo Brick Glue Synecdoche NY Network Rocket Science Tekkonkinkreet... / Charlie Kaufman Michel Gondry Stanley Kubrick Jean-Pierre Jeunet Wes Anderson Hayao Miyazaki Roy Andersson...)
Books: Jonathan S. Foer, Franz Kafka, Miranda July, George Saunders, Tao Lin... recommend something?
People: Communicators compelled to share their sense of wonder. Regular people stumbling into gigantic ambitions.
(Buckminster Fuller Richard Feynman Dan Savage Neil deGrasse-Tyson Why the Lucky Stiff Miranda July Jon Stewart Elon Musk...)
If you're a geek, show me your Last.fm or Mubi profiles and I'll show you mine ;)
• Realizing things I thought fixed really aren't.
• Those first moments of a growing relationship.
• Music made by some random person in her bedroom (and then ideally performed live).
• When a song makes me so happy it forces me to smile until my cheeks hurt.
• The first mild and first cold days of the year, when change is literally in the air.
• The ambition to better myself.
• A sketchbook and a pen.
• Walking home as the sun rises.
• A day now and then on which I don't even make it out of bed.
• Disregarding arbitrary rules.
• Cuddling :3
• How to convince 200,000 people of something. How to build a coalition. How to spark a movement.
• Where to cheaply get the rest of the furniture we need for our new apartment.
• Whether I'm reaching my full potential in every—no, make that ANYthing I do. Whether I need to accept the fact that I'm not.
• That so much technology we really need is still missing and whether I could fix that.
• Why I for the life of me can't figure out how to approach a stranger in a bar.
Also: I am on Fetlife.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
If some things touch you emotionally – music, film, literature, art etc. – and you feel like sharing them sometimes,
If you're maybe a bit on the shy side, introverted, serious or self-doubting, but can also imagine breaking out of your shell,
If you're independent and won't ever let your freedom be taken away, but believe that there can be all-around-positive, supportive, life-enhancing arrangements between independent people,
If you define yourself by what you do rather than where you're from, what you look like & wear, where you go out or which gender you or the people you're attracted to are ascribed,
If you've got your peculiarities/imperfections/childhood traumata and trust me not to be scared off by them, but also aspire to be a better person (for yourself, not anyone else),
If you would like to learn together, teach each other something or collaborate on something daring and exhilarating or sweet and authentic,
If you won't read anything into the fact that I'm sometimes slow with messages and replies,
... or even just a few of these things.
Do it now.