New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Rochester, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 4
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
I'm looking for someone who has a positive outlook on life and values communication and honesty in a relationship. Throughout life there will always be conflicts and down moments, so it's all about how you handle them.
I want to find someone who encourages me to do my best, and someone who strives to improve themselves as well.
I'm much more into small group activities than the bar and club scenes, and am a fairly laid back guy.
* The Last Word, by Thomas Nagel.
* The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Fear The Wrong Things, by Barry Glassner.
* American History X
* American Beauty
* American Psycho
* Garden State
* Office Space
* Planes Trains and Automobiles
* Nightmare on Elm Street
* Dumb and Dumber
* Breaking Bad
* Battlestar Galactica
* South Park
* All forms of rock.
* Various forms of electronic dance, such as IDM and drum and bass.
* Ambient music.
I'm open to trying new foods, as long as it is vegetarian. I like Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Greek and many other international foods.
2) Three letters : PBJ. It's great for any meal or snack any day!
3) Games. Problem solving is something I love doing and games are a great outlet for it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.