Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Feb 10
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
For the past few years, I volunteer for a soup kitchen at a homeless community shelter. I enjoy cooking for others.
In addition, I am good at problem solvings, highly independent.
Movies - Nolan films, thought-provoking, time-travel, some horror and suspense.
Shows - Sherlock, Archer, Arrested Development, Fringe, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy, Flight of the Concords, the League, Portlandia, Homeland.
Musics - Miami Horror, Passion Pits, MGMT, Phoenix, Jus†ice, Arcade Fire, Daft Punk, Snow Patrol, the Killer, the Postal Services, Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Radiohead, Amy Winehouse, Sigur Ros, Adrian Lux, Mozart, Holtz, Bach...
Food - tiramisu, dark chocolate of any kind, prime rib, gelato, fine wines, open to most cuisines or anything with dark chocolate.
Artist - Gerhard Richter, Chuck Close, Richard Serra to name a few.
Tiramisu, the layerings of ladyfingers and liquorice cream topped with cocoa powder and soaked in shot of espresso, coupled with a glass red wines,
Moleskine softcover sketchbook w/ a working fine point 0.35 pen,
My creative imagination and fantasies that constantly fuel and energize my day with wonderlust and appreciation for everything around me,
Being myself and not worrying about how others think of me. Too bad.
- How I can constantly improve myself and working to be a better person today than yesterday. Sometimes it's a bucket list, a new experience, a whole perspective, an good advice from friends and most of the time simply by listening...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.