Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian"
I leave myself logged in, I'm not really here 24/7.
- have all 32 of my teeth (and they're white)
- have all my hair (some of it is gray)
- within a healthy/normal height/weight range (5'11'' ft/175
- exercise daily and eat healthy (mostly raw and unprocessed)
- have a library card (and use it)
- have a good job/career (but I only work to live)
- know the difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork, your
and you're, and when to speak and when to listen
- read entire profiles, and would never message anyone based solely
on a picture.
- genetic female
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Remaining positive, despite being on okc.
Teaching my dog tricks.
Throwing a tight spiral.
Riding on two wheels.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Rather than listing all the typical, trendy shit everyone else
does, I'll say;
Zapp Branigan's Big Book of War
All My Circuits: The Movie
Everyone Loves Hypnotoad
Fry's Greatest Holophonor Hits
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Beyond the necessities of life, I've learned I can do without most
"things". This includes my phone, vehicle, and the internet.
People are not things.
1. my health
2. Gin (my dawg)
3. the outdoors/ the sun - summer
4. variety - new interests
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Things I shouldn't eat or drink.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
It varies, there is no typical.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're serious about meeting someone, and willing to spend some
time getting to know me. I promise I'll do the same.
I'm not at all interested in being evaluated.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.