Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian"
For the record, I leave myself logged in. I'm not really here
- have all 32 of my teeth (and they're white)
- have all my hair (some of it is gray)
- within a healthy/normal height/weight range (5'11'' ft/175
- exercise daily and eat healthy (mostly raw and unprocessed)
- have a library card (and use it)
- have a good job/career (but I only work to live)
- know the difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork, your
and you're, and when to speak and when to listen
- I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18
- I read entire profiles, and would never message anyone based
solely on a single picture
- genetic female
I'm looking to meet someone serious, who shares a few common
interests/hobbies/likes/goals. I'm not looking for an identical
twin, the match % on this site doesn't mean much to me - I don't
find it to be accurate at all. Most people I know and on here drift
in and out of relationships with ease. I'm not like that in that it
takes me awhile to get to know someone and to feel comfortable with
them. I guess I'm hoping to meet a woman that feels the same way. A
woman who wants a best friend, basically someone who will always
have their back.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
The same as you, except with less shopping and talking. Probably
more time spent outside as well, much of it with my dog.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Rather than listing the typical, trendy shit everyone else does,
Zapp Branigan's Big Book of War
All My Circuits: The Movie
Everyone Loves Hypnotoad
Fry's Greatest Holophonor Hits
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Beyond the necessities of life, I've learned I can do without most
1. my health
2. Gin (my dawg, not the drink)
3. the outdoors/ the sun - summer
4. variety - new interests
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
A variety of foods and drinks, that I shouldn't eat or drink.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.