I READ profile text. That said, it’s not what you say that is important to me, it’s what you do.
NICE GIRLS only please.
I’ve done well and collected material things but they are not “material” to my life, I could donate everything tomorrow and smile.
My ancestors were French/Spanish but I’m born and bred Texan.
Below are some of my ideologies, do you agree with any?
• I'm here to MEET you in person, not just virtually.
• I like brutal honesty.
• People's selfie obsession disturbs me.
• Pumped up lips disturb me.
• I prefer talk over text, I want your voice in my ear.
• Laughter is medicinal.
• A problem shared is a problem halved.
• I try to understand before being understood.
• I don’t care who's right, just get it right.
• Zero tolerance on racism AND playing the race card.
• I “like” the original definition of “Friend”, not FaceBook
• Exercise is my lifestyle: CrossFit, Bikram Yoga, hiking, etc.
• Carry-on luggage here, oversized life baggage belongs curbside.
• Travel and learning other cultures is compelling for me.
• I say no to clutter, when in doubt I throw it out (donate)
• Iced coffee makes me smile.
• I can organize anything.
• I’m 1st ballot Laundry Hall of Fame.
• I like projects including yours, especially for elders.
• I earn things, I don’t expect to be given anything.
• Politically, I'm well informed on most issues.
• Taking the high road is a better way to travel.
• MY religion is:
-Do the RIGHT thing.
-Do the BEST you can.
-SHOW people you care.
Below are quotes I really like:
"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
“One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity.”
"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."
-Richard P. Feynman
Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.
“The man who believes he can do it is probably right, and so is the man who believes he can’t.”
-Laurence J. Peter
"The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
"The only time you can't afford to fail is the last time you try."
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place"
-George Bernard Shaw
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts."