Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Instead of long paragraphs, I figure it's better just giving you
some fun facts about myself.
1. Made in China, exported to States at age of 15
2. Standing long jump record was 8 feet 9 in high school, but
refused to join track and field team
3. Outdoorsy with a touch of nerdiness at heart; PC gamer who loves
4. Living a active life style, enjoy jogging, biking and swimming a
5. Travel enthusiast, good at trip research and planning, plan to
go on a cross country road trip in the near future
6. Food Snob, especially toward Asian cuisine. ;p
7. Big sports fan since childhood, follower of NBA and FIFA World
Cup. Why don't you introduce me to hockey, football and baseball
8. Hated math my entire life, yet my work deals with numbers every
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Protect and preserve wealth through multi generations. Helping
Americans retire with peace of mind.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Documenting life through pictures; midnight snack eating+binge
watching any show by Anthony Bourdain; crafting a fine mojito;
making authentic szechuan hot pot in the winter; planning vacation
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That's for you to find out. ;)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I have been reading some books by Anthony Bourdain lately. Growing
up some of my favorite books are The Catcher in the Rye, Great
Expectations, Sherlock Holmes series and Lord of the Ring.
Favorite movies - Lord of the Ring Trilogy, Batman Trilogy, The
Godfather Trilogy, Fist of Legend, Terminator 2 Judgment Day,
Favorite TV shows - NBA on TNT, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking
Dead, 48 hours Mystery, Breaking Bad, Anthony Bourdain: No
Reservations/Parts Unknown, Iron Chef America, BBC Nature
I like all types of music, except maybe death metal or some
subgenres of heavy metal. To me, there is right music for every
situation. Hard rock on the road; 90s gangsta rap for workout,
pop/techno to get party started; classical music in fall/winter,
and who can say no to Frank Sinatra for steak/wine dinner? ;)
I am a foodie who is willing to try anything. As long as it is not
too weird, i will eat it. Let's go explore some new restaurants
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
3. My Camera
4. The outdoors
5. My PC and Mac
6. Drinks, conversations and laughters with my close friends
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Oh, you actually read my profile up to this point? Then don't waste
another minute. Msg me now!
Updated for fall 2014
1. When will the earthquake in Napa start to reflect on some of my
favorite merlot and cabernet sauvignon.
2. Should i go carbbing this weekend?
3. Need a place to visit for fall folige beside bear mountain
4. Can a slim down Melo+Derek Fisher+Zen Master make Knicks winning
again next season?
5. Which cocktail recipe to try next.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.