- DC NGO aficionado by CV
- Global health professional*
- Obsessed with plaid [and fake glasses. opps]
- Master car dancer, song lyric identifier & city wanderer
- Published author & non-profit founder
- Random facts bank deeper than Gringotts
- Traveled to every contiguous state
- Lover of female driven period pieces
*soon to be
- Identifying what Hogwarts house you'd belong to.
- Timing my metro entering so the train is right there.
- Solving geopolitical issues with comedy (Hello, UN? I'm open for hiring).
- Planning soirees and jamborees.
And most importantly? Making people laugh and feel good about themselves.
Movies: : Blue Valentine, Flowers of War, Cloud Atlas, Kings of Summer, Butter, Jezebel,League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen
TV: : Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Smash (rest in peace), The Newsroom, Orphan Black, The West Wing
Music: Florence and the Machine, Bastille, Lumineers, , Of Monsters And Men, Tracey Chapman, Haim, The Decemberist, Tegan and Sara, Sia
Superheroes: : Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Wonder Woman, Scarlet Witch, Storm (see a pattern?)
Countries: Ireland, England, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, South Africa, Netherlands (I have been to all of these also).
Good Quality Headphones
Cloudy, overcast weather (Pacific Northwest/London is home, I swear)
Bargain Travel websites
Purple colored clothing
A good quality iced white chocolate mocha
"Why is Waze taking me down this isolated road..."
What flavor of Starbucks coffee I'm going to get
If I am team Marvel or DC
International and Domestic Politics
A new band to make me feel as amazing as The Lumineers+ Of Monsters and Men (any suggestions?)
You like nerdy things, cultured things, stupid things,and would love someone to expand on those with. Museums, concerts, bar crawls, spoken word or just a dinner buddy. I'm all about making memories. Where that goes? That's half the fun, but first, you have to message.
Your move, Mr. President.