Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • M • Oakland, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 9:41am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
Taking pitchers. I was a photo obsessive in high school and dusted off the old cameras (and some new ones...) in the last couple of years.
Making friends with cats (but then having to break it off because I am sadly allergic) and asking dogs about how things are going, and whether or not they are having a good day. The truth is that dogs are basically almost always having a good day. They are also all named "Buddy".
I can eat infinity strawberries.
Other: I enjoy a nice clean table to plot projects on. Also, there's a cup of black coffee on the table.
I like the movies fine but I don't go so often.
Books: Philip K Dick. WG Sebald. Biographies of people who sat quietly by themselves for most of their lives, and some who didn't.
2. Coffee and the plastic thingee with the gasket that I use to make it. The coffee I mean. The thing I use to make the coffee. It has a gasket.
3. The promise of an open road trip and a bag of film.
4. The feeling of making someone groan in mock irritation at my latest brilliantest pun. Maybe it's real irritation. All this time. Oh dear.
You know what? Four is fine.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
A letter would brighten
My loneliest evening.
Mail it today
If it's only to say
That you're leaving me.
(La, la, la)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.