Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
SF_Ticket2Ride San Francisco, California kinkier
jophur San Francisco, California more arrogant
polysyllabist San Francisco, California more attentive
passionatelif Danville, California more attentive
PaulC_ San Francisco, California more attentive
wes1970 Oakland, California more organized
bythelake_5 San Francisco, California more attentive
catscratchthecat San Francisco, California less loving
Taking pitchers. I was a photo obsessive in high school and dusted off the old cameras (and some new ones...) in the last couple of years.
Making friends with cats (but then having to break it off because I am sadly allergic) and asking dogs about how things are going, and whether or not they are having a good day. Insider secret: Dogs are basically almost always having a good day. They are also all named "Buddy".
I can eat infinity strawberries.
Other: I enjoy a nice clean table to plot projects on. Also, there's a cup of black coffee on the table.
I like the movies fine but I don't go so often.
2. Coffee and the plastic thingee with the gasket that I use to make it. The coffee I mean. The thing I use to make the coffee. It has a gasket.
3. The promise of an open road trip and a bag of film.
4. The feeling of making someone groan in mock irritation at my latest brilliantest pun.
You know what? Four is fine.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
A letter would brighten
My loneliest evening.
Mail it today
If it's only to say
That you're leaving me.
(La, la, la)