What would you find in Charles Dickens’ kitchen?
The best of thymes,
the worst of thymes.
Bad Wolf. There are four lights. Hey, listen! Slow dancer seeks sonnet to make music with, a left-handed optimistic only child from Oregon/Texan who's curious and creative, looking for geeky scientific artsy people in Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle.
Friends' claims: http://kevan.org/johari?view=piken
Word analysis claim: http://labs.five.com/hwefqwf76mpc
Motivations: creating, puzzle solving, auditory/visual aesthetics, learning
▓▓▓▓▓░ Creativity http://fdwr.deviantart.com/
▓▓▓▓░░ Openness to experience
▓▓░░░░ In-group belonging
▓▓░░░░ Status seeking/appraisal
▓░░░░░ Control seeking
Seeking she who:
• relishes science and learning - be curious about your world.
• a little creative - I admire drawing and musical talent.
• not the life of the party, but not a hermit either.
• not a super athlete, but won't gasp for air with me on hikes.
• prioritized grades over popularity and partying.
• a little weird - normal is boring.
• adventurous enough to see the places and the things. I've never been to Golden Gardens or Japan or tried glass blowing. Want to?
And now for some links:
• Answer the OKC questions in ways that improve your match percentages: http://okcupid-guide.livejournal.com/4316.html
• Why online dating leaves neither side satisfied (more is less): http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html
• brief LEGO LoTR word-play humor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnXGFkoMQ_k
• some beautiful choir music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7a2u9v0V0c
• being everything at once http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2MBop0cLo.
• a commercial with inspiring music that makes you want to travel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqsTqiBrPZQ.
• and my website, devoted to random musings and old retro video game utilities (http://pikensoft.com/) which will turn away most of you, but perhaps appeal to the precious few.
• Dog goes woof, cat goes meow, bird goes tweet, mouse goes squeak...