"Nothing, for it's the big vewy scewy internet" ... Oi, show you
have a sense of levity, and tell the world something completely
completely harmless, such as...
• Hates hypodermic needles. Circus clowns are pretty scary too.
Though, the number 13 is quite lucky.
• Was red-haired as infant until it darkened. Still sinister as
ever though (left-handed).
• M&M's are eaten as follows: brown, orange, red, yellow,
• My oldest known ancestor is Jonathan Andrew Tierce, born ~1745 in
Ireland, and my initials are that of an American President (Yes,
the dead one. No, the other dead one).
• Never too old for cartoons (series or movies).
• Don't play with them anymore, but I still have every one of my
• I danċe to the lively music when no one else is looking (care to
sing to Haiducii Dragostea din tei with me? It's seriously happier
than any song should be).
• I do not have IED
, Münchausen syndrome
, or Asperger's Syndrome
, and I definitely don't have
, or else it
would have taken all my courage just to finish typing that last
• I won't waste my time or yours with lies that you'd find out
anyway - plus the truth is a heck of a lot easier to remember!
Though, I may have rounded up on my height (depending on the time
of day measured).