The best of thymes,
the worst of thymes.
Slow dancer seeks sonnet to make music with. Succinct self synopsis: left-handed optimistic only child from Oregon/Texan who's curious and creative.
Friends' claims: http://kevan.org/johari?view=piken
Word analysis claim: http://labs.five.com/hwefqwf76mpc
Motivations: creating, puzzle solving, auditory/visual aesthetics, learning
▓▓▓▓▓░ Creativity http://fdwr.deviantart.com/
▓▓▓▓░░ Openness to experience
▓▓░░░░ In-group belonging
▓▓░░░░ Status seeking/appraisal
▓░░░░░ Control seeking
Seeking someone who is:
• relishing science and learning - be curious about your world.
• a little creative - I admire drawing and musical talent.
• not the life of the party, but not a hermit either.
• not a super athlete, but won't gasp for air with me on hikes.
• prioritizing grades over popularity and partying.
• a little weird - normal is boring.
• adventurous enough to see the places and the things. I've never been to Golden Gardens or Japan or tried glass blowing. Want to?
And now for some links:
• Answer the OKC questions in ways that improve your match percentages: http://okcupid-guide.livejournal.com/4316.html
• Why online dating leaves neither side satisfied (more is less): http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html
• brief LEGO LoTR word-play humor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnXGFkoMQ_k
• some beautiful choir music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7a2u9v0V0c
• being everything at once http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2MBop0cLo.
• and my website, devoted to random musings and old retro video game utilities (http://pikensoft.com/) which will turn away most of you, but perhaps appeal to the precious few.
• Dog goes woof, cat goes meow, bird goes tweet, mouse goes squeak...