Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:12am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
This question makes everyone sound overly dependent on material things and technology... I'll answer it as "six material things I like:":
(1) iPhone (2) Wikipedia (3) Excel (I know... dork) (4) Steak (I friggin love steak, not that I don't like rice and veggies, but you can't beat a medium rare cut) (5) Tennis (a healthy but serious addiction) (6) My girl... talkin 'bout my girl :)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
• You can cook, and so do you
• You look very closely like your pictures (You're wasting both of our time with misleading pics)
• You're in very good shape and active (I am very healthy - I don't want to be your personal trainer)
• You don't complain much about your life (but you are finding ways to improve it)
• You're self confident and strong, but also kind, warm, and friendly
• Call me old fashioned, but I need to talk to you on the phone before we meet for a drink or dinner.
• If you proudly describe yourself as a "bitch" or get misinterpreted as "bitchy" a fair amount, it ain't gonna work. I need a nice girl for this nice guy.
• Don't be all high and mighty against gym selfies. There's nothin wrong with a little pride after taking time to tone your body. Gym mirror pics are a lot better than all the excessive drinking and partying pics. Or the one time you did Tough Mudder. :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.