- I'm fat, magnificently bearded, and I shave my head.
- I don't have or want kids, and I don't want to get married.
- I don't smoke, I don't drink to get drunk, and I don't get high.
- I have two cats.
- I'm neither religious nor spiritual. I'm an apatheist! Seriously, that's a real thing.
- Politically, I'm a democratic socialist. You might be too, and not even know it.
- My platonic roommate is my ex-wife. She's a lesbian now. Bet I lost a LOT of y'all with that one.
- I eat meat.
- I'm not into sports
- I'm a homebody (aka "indoorsy"), and I don't like traveling.
- I'm not a fan of going to crowded, loud bars, venues, or music festivals to see live music.
- I'm a night owl.
- I have no tattoos or piercings. I like them, I just don't have any.
- I don't have a car of my own.
- I don't do long distance relationships. Or open relationships. Or long distance open relationships.
- I'm not poor, but I'm pretty far from rich.
- I have sleep apnea, and wear a breathing mask when I sleep.
- I'm kinky, and have a profile on FetLife, same username as here.
And...exhale. So, is anyone left? Cool! Thanks for sticking around.
I was born and raised in Texas, but luckily I escaped, because Texas is mostly awful. I'm very unlike how most people might imagine a typical Texan, although I'm told that I occasionally act like a southern gentleman, albeit a very liberal, queer friendly, feminist southern gentleman. I've lived in Chicago for over ten years, so this is home to me.
I'm an INTJ, and a Ravenclaw, if you're into those sorts of things.