Travel, surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, last minute plans, open mind, photography, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, sense of humor about yourself, awareness.
And yet another short list of things that I’m not really fond of:
– Cars (can’t tell why I put this one first…)
– Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you already heard anybody saying “yes, yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
– TV (even if I like one or two shows and some movies)
– Excessive work out / complete body addiction
– Superficial people (but same problem as #2…)
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
I am crazy, stupid, and charming.