I like animals, music, dirty and self-deprecating humor, weird stuff, games, and the internet. If you like those things, we'll probably be friends!
I'm a programmer, a homeowner, an artist/animator, and very much a night person. I have a steady career, a secret double life, a wonderful family, two cats, and a small mountain of student loans and medical debt.
I don't place too much emphasis on MB tests, but for those of you who do, I'm an (I/E)NFP. Shocking plot twist: I trend towards E when I'm online, gaming, or hanging out in large groups, and trend towards I in real life, in situations where I'm uncomfortable, and when I'm having 1-on-1 conversations. I feel like I get along best with people who are shy in big social groups (I'll take care of both of us!) and good at one-on-one conversations (I'm good at talking, but you've gotta keep me going with questions and discussion topics).
How to score easy points with me:
- Have musical tastes that are similar to / compatible with mine! Being able to "speak music" with another person is a huuuuge perk for me.
- Enjoy sappy, romantic, emotional stuff. I'm not the mopey kind of person who's always living under a raincloud, but I do like to be with people who are emotionally open.
- Have some sort of weird/geeky hobby (e.g. LARPing, cosplay, furcons, tabletop gaming), but also have the social awareness to feign normalcy in public. :D
- Be a PC gamer! It's really helpful when we can spend time playing games together. :D
- Enjoy sex! Especially the cuddly, snuggly, sappy variety.
- Love animals, especially cats!
- Be familiar with internet/geek culture!
- Be health-conscious! I've been working hard to get back in shape since college, and having a healthy partner is great for accountability/motivation.