Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Palo Alto, CA
- Last Online
- Nov 15, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Polish (Okay)
Planning travel months in advance.
Movies: Not a huge movie buff, but I enjoy comedies and dramas. Anything with Leo DiCaprio.
Shows: Don't watch much TV besides Seinfeld re-runs.
Food: Strong preference towards burritos, but I'll eat most foods (not a huge fan of Thai or Indian).
Music: Pretty much anything from classic rock to rap to to country to EDM. I'll go to shows if friends organize them but don't really seek out.
2. Slip-on Vans (suggestions for new colors appreciated - currently ratty blue)
3. PB&J Sandwiches (I eat at least one a day)
4. Sunscreen (although I don't apply enough)
6. Wool Socks and Long Johns (it gets cold at night....)
The next travel destination. This year I'm excited to go to France/Morocco for Christmas/NYE.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.