Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Holt, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 6:01am
- Black, Native American, White
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Dropped out of university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
Other than that, I recently finished my second feature length screenplay. On the side, I'm writing and pencilling my own comic (nerd alert!), not just to satisfy my inner fanboy but to see if I've got the gall to publish it.
1. "The Color of Water" by James Mcbride.
2. "Death of A Salesman" by Arthur Miller.
3. "Star Ship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein. =
1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. The best freakin' plot twist ever. Aside from that, it's the meat of the Star Wars franchise.
2. Crash: One of the best films I've seen in years. A powerful, ensemble cast backed by one of the sharpest screenwriting talents this side of tinseltown; Paul Haggis (Casino Royale, Million Dollar Baby) who could ask for anything more?
3. Jurassic Park: Big scary dinosaurs...eating tourists. That's what I call a fun time.
1. Breaking Bad
2. Big Bang Theory
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Batman: The Animated Series
5. Boardwalk Empire
I can pretty much find songs I like in any genre, but usually I stick to old-school funk, orchestral movie scores, old-school rap, R&B, and some rock.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.