Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Jan 26
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
1. Working on a start-up.
2. Coming up with new video projects to do for fun, several PSAs for awareness of mental disorders.
3. Keeping calm and carrying on.
4. Looking for new things to experience. Maybe do some traveling. Haven't done that in a while.
5. Looking for someone to do the above with.
Oddly, or maybe not so oddly, I'm pretty competitive when it comes to anything game-related, which means that I tend to always try to be at least the best that I can at everything I do. That doesn't always work out, but hey, if I can get to a point where at least I'm happy with, then that's good too.
On the other hand, I am terrible at Monopoly.
Apparently, I'm good at listening as well according to others, you'll have to let me know if that's true or not.
Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z, The Art of War, Steven Erickson's Malazan series, Higurashi When They Cry, Gurren Lagann, anything by Anton LaVey, It, The shining, Carrie, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, R.A. Salvatore's original Dark Elf Trilogy, Uzumaki.
Any Asian or European horror movie. Most of what I watch is horror, psychological movies, thrillers, animated films, anime, and action films. As far as something recent, lets go with Sharknado. Other notable favourites include A Tale of Two Sisters, Suicide Circle, and Battle Royale.
Anything that's not from the pickle barrel. I do enjoy my spicy foods, so that's usually on the list of stuff that I prefer. If it's cheese, potatoes, grapes or watermelon, win. Also, sushi. Sushi deserves it's own category of awesome.
Unfortunately, my lifestyle currently does not leave any time for TV currently. When I'm not working, I'm gaming, video editing, working on a campaign or just listening to music. When I do get a chance to, I catch up on Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead. Alternatively, I'll just watch any of the anime series I have.
Anything that strikes my fancy, most of what I listen to tends to be hard rock or metal. Currently, really digging the new Stone Sour album, though I always have time to listen to some Iced Earth, Slipknot or Disturbed.
2. Tea. Green tea to be specific.
4. Artistic expression.
6. Cell phone - freelance work means that you have to always have it on you.
4. What to do in the case of a Sharknado.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
1. What are your plans in event of the zombie apocalypse?
2. What would you do during a sharknado?
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.