Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 10
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Okay), Italian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Also: I like to spend free time reading, watching movies, crocheting, cross stitching, making wreaths/centerpieces with silk flowers and the like. I enjoy horse back riding, dancing, and yoga (occasionally). I would much rather take a hike than walk around the city, but I'm terrified of spiders. Scared shitless in fact. Which keeps me pretty well indoors unless there's someone with me who I know will protect me. I spend as much time on roller coasters as possible. Someday I would love to get my SCUBA certification. And go skydiving.
I love movies. Any and all. Well.. most anyways. But I'm always a sucker for Disney. Refer back to the elements of my favorite books.
My musical tastes are pretty eclectic and range from Mozart to Katy Perry. Yes. I said Katy Perry. And Mozart. In the same sentence. Feel free to judge.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–29
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
2. You think I'm awesome.
3. You have a job or at least some kind of goals for your life.
4. You know what a comma is, how to use the shift key, and the difference between: your and you're; there, their, and they're; too, to, and two.
*Disclaimer: If I viewed you and didn't message you it isn't necessarily because I wasn't interested. Most likely, I figured you wouldn't be. If I was wrong, please let me know =)*
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.