Find better matches with our advanced
32 • M • Washington, DC
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 28
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Dislikes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
Working on my five-year plan for personal and professional growth.
As for my spare time… I run, I finished my third marathon this spring and am training for my fourth. I spoil my cat. I sometimes brew my own beer. I'm a photographer. I used to skate in men's roller derby. One of my friends said that my hobby is having hobbies, hahaha.
I like to travel; I took a whirlwind tour of Europe once just to see how many countries I could visit in two weeks, and I've also been to Canada and Japan. I enjoy going on road trips. I'm trying to be more "green". I just recently started yoga. I'm getting acquainted with bicycling around DC.
I try to do as many awesome things as I can; to paraphrase Viv Savage in "This Is Spinal Tap", I try to have a good time all the time.
…helping lost cats find their owners.
…cleaning up nice and dressing sharp.
Movies, I like all kinds. I once filled my Netflix queue with so many movies it wouldn't let me add any more. I love anything Criterion publishes. I tried to watch as many new-to-me films last year as I could and ended up seeing 50, and I've been trying to watch all of the Bond films in sequence (I'm trying to read the books in sequence, too).
I don't watch much TV. I watch the Orioles play baseball and the Capitals play hockey… I don't care much for football, but I may tune in to watch if I've nothing else going on. I'm a MST3k fan. I like Doctor Who (both old and new), Top Gear, The Venture Brothers, and Game of Thrones.
Music, I like pretty much anything. The only country I like is old-school country (and Western!). I'm a big Frank Zappa fan. I saw the Pizza Underground just because I knew it'd be ridiculous. I used to play the oboe, and I wish I could learn to play it again.
Food, I'm willing to try most things at least once, but I don't like things that are very spicy. I try to eat healthy, and I'm improving my culinary skills. I prefer craft beers over hard liquors.
- my music collection. It'd take me forever to listen to it all, but it's such a stress reliever for me.
- my MINI Cooper. If you own one, you know what sort of a cult it really is.
- my sense of humor.
- I'm such a dork for including a to-do list, but I'd be overwhelmed if it weren't for my OmniFocus GTD apps. (On the bright side: I don't forget important things to do! :) It totally helped me get through grad school while working full time, and since then it's become indispensable.
- my glasses. I could get contacts or laser eye surgery, I suppose, but I think I look good in glasses and without them everything's just enough of a blur to be annoying.
You should message me if you're able to describe yourself without saying "I'm your typical [fill-in-the-blank]." If you like long walks and sci-fi movies (and don't plan on drilling any holes into my head). If you enjoy beer. If you want to go on a roadtrip somewhere. If you're looking for someone to be your sledgehammer. If you want to form a team for a pub trivia night. If you wear a short skirt and a long jacket. If you're into running. If you like the artists whose lyrics I'm quoting here. If you're awesome.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.