Some people tell me I'm funny and I take their word for it. No guarantees my jokes are always good ones.
Inadvertently matching my underwear to my shirt.
Movies: The Three Musketeers, All the President's Men, Casablanca, In the Loop, Victor Victoria, Star Trek movies (both pre- and post-Abrams), North by Northwest, most things Mel Brooks or Woody Allen
Music: Passion Pit, Florence + the Machine, Fleet Foxes, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, M83, Portugal. The Man, Queen, Simon & Garfunkel, AC/DC, U2, Alt-J, The Rolling Stones, The Moody Blues, Led Zeppelin, and the occasional Ke$ha song.
I also enjoy classical music a lot, but wouldn't call myself a connoisseur.
Shows: The Daily Show, Star Trek: TNG, The West Wing, Mad Men, Archer, Sherlock, The Golden Girls, QI, Yes Minister, Frasier, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Parks & Rec, Orange Is The New Black
How mundane things are often amusing and absurd.
• You enjoy getting drunk and talking about politics, religion, history
• You enjoy doing the same while sober
• You have strong opinions about any of the TV shows I've listed
• You enjoy ending the evening playing Sporcle
• You're confident enough to message me even if you don't fit these parameters