Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Mar 5
- 5′ 7″ (1.69m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Very often
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish, Japanese
I'm lucky to have literally a hundred thousand people following my personal little art project, but I don't get paid a penny for that. Look for me on instagram.
I currently work at a very popular and critically-acclaimed restaurant near Central Park, so naturally, I spend a lot of time geeking out with alcohol studies and recipe memorization. The more I learn, the more ignorant I feel. I probably know more than you, though, unless you're a certified sommelier or master chef.
Ever since I was a little kid, all I ever wanted was to be a musician. I'm not that. That upsets me. I play jazz piano, but if I had a choice I'd be a bluegrass singer with a mandolin. Take what you will from that.
What am I doing with my life? I'm an atheist. I'm trying to make this experience as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible because there are no second chances. I take friendship seriously, and I joke about everything. What else can we do?
2. I wear a vintage pea coat that's older than I am.
3. I look like an Italian. This disqualifies me from hispterism somehow. Probably because the word "hipster" is a race-oriented cultural construct as well as an exclusive club for lily-white trust funded assholes with too much time and too much money.
4. I am not a tall man, but luckily I'm not a fat one, either.
I can watch Wes Anderson films all day, I've seen New York 80s movies like Ghostbusters and The Warriors and Robocop about 20 times each... and I like comedies more than drama. Like Anchorman, for example.
TV shows are my jam. Colbert is a staple, House of Cards is an instant classic, Breaking Bad is perfection, and I love Girls. Game of Thrones is in a league of its own, and speaking of, I did read all of A Song of Ice and Fire, and met the author in 2005 when he signed my hardcover copy of Feast at B&N in Union Square. So there's that.
For music, I've been listening to Lucius, Volcano Choir, CHVRCHES, Savoir Adore, The National, The Lower Dens, and Spoon. I also constantly repeat Beethoven's 1st and Mozart's Requiem (that Kyrie Eleison is the realest shit you will ever hear).
Food is my paycheck right now, so I'm interested in all of it. Especially with the right beverage.
Live everything, actually
Something to read
1. I often fall asleep to the recorded voice of Christopher Hitchens.
2. In order to learn Japanese, I had to watch way more than my fair share of cartoons. As a result, I kind of dislike them now. Even Miyazaki bores me to death.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.