Find better matches with our advanced
37 • M • Stuttgart, Germany
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 25–50
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 11:03am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegan
- Not at all
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Dutch (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Ancient Greek (Poorly)
Generally I'm doing lots of things at the same time, and somehow it's always been like that.
E.g. I had been in lots of very different bands for the last twenty years. This is the last one:
Right now I'm concentrating on other things, though.
Expanding my abilities.
Music and languages - I pick up new instruments and languages rather effortlessly. Learning Dutch right now, yay.
Music is great, in all its different shapes. Here's some of the stuff I like:
Food: I've been a vegan since 1996.
- Music, and other forms of art
- Curiosity and, if there's such a word, openeyedness
- Love / Family / Friends
- Something to look forward to (Just nicked that from somebody else's profile. Because it's true.)
- My books. My flat is a library.
Especially if you're incredibly intelligent and likeable.
(And a vegan, too, optionally. Now that would be awesome.)
Btw, what is "short-term dating" anyway?? Honestly, I've no idea. But I think it sounds like a euphemism for something else. Any suggestions?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.