Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Stuttgart, Germany • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 1:13pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly vegan
- Not at all
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on masters program
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Dutch (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Ancient Greek (Poorly)
Generally I'm doing lots of things at the same time, and somehow it's always been like that.
E.g. I had been in lots of very different bands for the last twenty years. This is the last one:
Right now I'm concentrating on other things, though.
Expanding my abilities.
Music and languages - I pick up new instruments and languages rather effortlessly. Learning Dutch right now, yay.
Music is great, in all its different shapes. Here's some of the stuff I like:
Food: I've been a vegan since 1996.
- Music, and other forms of art
- Curiosity and, if there's such a word, openeyedness
- Love / Family / Friends
- Something to look forward to (Just nicked that from somebody else's profile. Because it's true.)
- My books. My flat is a library.
Especially if you're incredibly intelligent and likeable.
(And a vegan, too, optionally. Now that would be awesome.)
Btw, what is "short-term dating" anyway?? Honestly, I've no idea. But I think it sounds like a euphemism for something else. Any suggestions?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.