I am very fortunate to be surrounded in life by lots of wonderful friends who are all genuinely good spirited people. My family means a lot to me as well!!
I am very happy with my life thus far and have very little regrets. Music is definitely my first love and will always be that way. I currently am lucky to get to play with some Atlanta's most prolific and amazing musician's. Moreover, I'll warn you now that I play in 8 bands and stay really busy with music (it's my job). If you enjoy going to shows, dancing, and have a deep love for music (performing or listening), I am a good match for you.
Right now I am working towards getting my music out there and hoping to add to the beauty that exists in this present life. Life is very short and I want to leave this planet a little better off then when I came.
As for my ideal mate to love or date, I am looking for someone who:
1) Has a gentle spirit
2) Is someone whom I am attracted to (every woman is beautiful in their own way, but I have to be personally attracted to you in the first meeting. Just being honest)
3) Is not jealous, impatient (move on along if you have anger issues), or superficial. These are three things that are definite deal breakers.
4) Is sexual and values their own sensuality ( I know sex isn't everything, but to me it's pretty darn important)
5) Doesn't have parents who will be opposed to inter-racial dating, relationships, or anything involving race. (I am a mix of African, Native American, and Irish, however most people still see only one color, sad but true).
6) Doesn't need a sugar daddy (I can take care of myself and my date or mate should be able to as well) Not saying I won't take you out for a night on the town if I really like you:)
7) Likes to have space and also likes have "us" time. A nice balance is key.
8) Is passionate about something (I'm passionate about music as I said before, I can't imagine life with out it) Do you have something you love and want to do that makes this life much better?
9) Is spiritual or has a belief in something larger than yourself. I believe all life is linked together and I believe in Oneness.
10) I want to be around people who are grateful and joyous to be alive. If you're unhappy with your life stop looking for someone else to make it better and go within to find your own happiness. No one can complete you except for yourself. I want someone who is happy with who they are that's all.
11) Lastly, I would love to meet someone who is inspired and inspiring.
If you have read this far I would love to hear from you. I promise I'm fun to be around and a really good person. (I feel this way about myself and my friends seem to tell me this a lot).
*** Even though my profile says casual/dating, I am open to a lifetime relationship when the right one comes a long!! ***