I'm a Greater Detroit native transplanted to Chicago for a 3 year residency. I graduate in June of 2014, after I finish my senior / chief resident year, and I'm still very unsure of what's going to happen to me after that. I may stick around in Chicago a while longer as I love this city and the friends that I've made in it, but nothing is set in stone at this point.
- I'm never serious.
- I call my patients "dude" from time to time.
- I'm turned on by good grammar.
- Beer is a good, good thing.
- My weekend wardrobe consists almost entirely of jeans and t-shirts with a hoodie or cardigan thrown in for good measure.
- I hate how much I end up driving my car. I need to get rid of it altogether.
- Oh. And since it's not in my screen name in any way, my name is Steven. Or Steve. Or "hey you."