Boy Scout in the streets, Bear Grylls in the sheets.
Fully employed and always trying to stay a little ahead of my peers without losing my soul/integrity.
INTJ but not that introverted.
Need to be challenged to be happy.
Don't take compliments easily but give them freely.
Lapsed triathlete and marathoner (emphasize lapsed).
Like to climb mountains and trail run.
Boyish charm but I'm now wearing my big boy pants so look out.
Can generally make others laugh out loud.
Morning person when there's a good reason.
No piercings or tattoos (subject to your independent verification) but I will lust after yours.
I won the spelling bee in 2nd and 7th grade (yes ladies...the ultimate panty dropper)
San Diego people are my people.
I have a few good friends.
I know a few good restaurants.
I fear no food.
If/when it's right, I will claim you as mine like a wild gazelle, respect you for the total woman you are and wife you up old school in a church with a white dress and the flowers of your choosing. All of that except maybe I'll omit the gazelle in real life.
Smart, capable, independent, well-informed and a bit quirky. A woman of consequence...even in your pajamas.
Unpaid parking tickets but a successful career.
An interesting phobia I can help you overcome (birds, clowns, , small woodland creatures, red balloons, big toes).
You are wanted in 48 states and the Dominican (overdue library books).
Although I'm profoundly humble here's a sampling of what friends and strangers have said about me:
Good with the Ladies
- The pheromones he secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.
- His hands feel like rich, brown suede.
- His blood smells like cologne.
- His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
- Even his enemy’s list him as their emergency contact.
- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.
- His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.
- People hang on his every word, even the prepositions.
- He was the featured man at a bachelorette auction he brought in over 13 million euro, under the table.
- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.
- If he we’re to give you directions...You would never get lost. And you’d arive at least 5 minutes early.
- He’s been known to cure narcolepsy just by walking into a room.
- The last time he shaved, he donated a double-king sized comforter to an orphanage.
- His organ donor card also includes his beard.
Good with Animals
- He taught a horse to read his email for him.
- He once taught a German Shepard how to bark in Russian.
- He’s against cruelty to animals, but isn’t afraid to give a stern warning.
- Chihuahuas have never barked at him, he is just that intimidating.
- Bear hugs are what he gives bears.
- Every time he goes for a swim. Dolphins appear.
- He speeks fluent French, in Russian.
- He never says anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.
- He takes his salad dressing right on the salad, so there is no going back.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body.
- He owns 4 sports cars, and rents 5.
- He lived in the hills of the Serengeti for a summer after being gifted a wife by a local tribes men.
- He’s a lover… Not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.
- He once punched a magician. That’s right, you heard me.
Oh yeah, and...
- If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
- Police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- He has amassed an amazingly large DVD collection, and has never once alphabetized it.
- He almost broke the land speed record in 1977, popular opinion among his team was that is beard caused to much wind resistance. He would have shaved it… No, no he wouldn't have.
- He is the only person to ever ace a Rorschach Test.
- Alien abductors have asked him...to probe them.
- His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.
- He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
- He lives vicariously through himself.
- He once visited a Psychic... just to warn her.
- He planted the idea for the movie ‘Inception’ into Christopher Nolan’s mind while he was dreaming.