I moved to Philly one year ago to start a career as a kid nurse. It has been a blast busting up into Philly, starting work, and meeting my new city! I love my job, and now that I've started to get the hang of it, I've been spending more time out and about in the city. I'm a combination of excited, driven, and curious right now in life. I am using this site to meet more cool people.
A little bit of social/personality background?
- I LOVE doing things I have never done, and learning about different people at different walks in life. Sounds mushy but it is true. How could we say we like or dislike certain people in the world if we have never shared time with them? People are stupid awesome.
- I'm kind. I try to accept people for who they are, and show them the type of love I'd like to get. Maya said it perfectly.. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- I play a lot of ball. Particularly basketball. I lift weights regularly, and eat a ton :) I am no health nut, but I do take care of myself. We were born with crazy cool bodies, and we should protect em. Use em. Love em.
- I like almost any type of fun! Dancing, live music, dinner out, volunteering, cozy movie nights, you name it. I dig it!
- I would say that I am funny. I like to joke around and be goofy :) (kind of comes with the job).
- I am not religious, but I do tribal dances when the Lion King soundtrack plays.