Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 4
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Poorly)
learning, bowling, day dreaming,
gerunds, and haiku
Most books by Ayn Rand and George Orwell. I also like The Giver by Lois Lowry and Lord of the Flies by William Goulding. I love National Geographic. I know its not a book, but it is a good read.
All time favorite is A League of their Own. Followed by Big Fish, Pan's Labyrinth, The Shawshank Redemption, and Sword in the Stone.
Modern Family, Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, House Hunters International, National Geographic TV, Documentaries.
Whatever is on the radio or whatever Pandora introduces me to.
Momma's home cookin, Mexican, Italian, breakfast. Love me some breakfast any time of the day.
2. Sunshine-to be outside in nature and rejuvenate the soul
3. Afternoon run-to miss rush hour and still get in my daily exercise
4. Oxford comma-because seriously. http://thebookloversmusings.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/121/
5. Weekends-to do all the things I want during the week but don't have time for
6. Friends and Family-without them, what is the point?
7. Reddit-what else am I supposed to do at work? http://imgur.com/9N3yuus
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.