My friends tell me that I am more like a lesbian than a gay man. I like to play sports, wear flannel, and drink good beer. I do not like to sing, dance, or shop.
learning, bowling, day dreaming,
gerunds, and haiku
Most books by Ayn Rand and George Orwell. I also like The Giver by Lois Lowry and Lord of the Flies by William Goulding. I love National Geographic. I know its not a book, but it is a good read.
All time favorite is A League of their Own. Followed by Big Fish, Pan's Labyrinth, The Shawshank Redemption, and Sword in the Stone.
Modern Family, Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, House Hunters International, National Geographic TV, Documentaries.
Whatever is on the radio or whatever Pandora introduces me to.
Momma's home cookin, Mexican, Italian, breakfast. Love me some breakfast any time of the day.
2. Sunshine-to be outside in nature and rejuvenate the soul
3. Afternoon run-to miss rush hour and still get in my daily exercise
4. Oxford comma-because seriously. http://thebookloversmusings.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/121/
5. Weekends-to do all the things I want during the week but don't have time for
6. Friends and Family-without them, what is the point?