Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Saint Joseph, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:04pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
* Copywriter for an ad agency
* Karaoke superstar
* Part-time Spider-Man
- Being the Pokemon League Champion of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Kalos regions
- According to one of the guys who works at the comic shop I go to, I rank as the #2 Spider-Man fanboy in the shop. I'm pretty proud of that.
- Rambling endlessly for hours.
"I bet he doesn't like onions." (You're right. I don't.)
"He has really nice eyelashes." (Thank you!)
"Why is he singing?" (Because there's always a reason to break into song!)
But seriously though... This is a silly question.
They see my face and then my butt, but only if they are into butts.
The 40 Year Old Virgin
The Truman Show
Howl's Moving Castle
The Wind Rises
Nausicäa of the Valley of the Wind
Big Hero 6
The Tale of Princess Kaguya
The IT Crowd
The Twilight Zone
The Black Mirror
Parks and Recreation
The Venture Bros.
Battlestar Galactica (2003)
A:TLA/Legend of Korra
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
Kill la Kill
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan
Kamen Rider Fourze
Flight of The Conchords
Iggy and the Stooges
Mass Effect 1-3
Batman: Arkham City
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.
Jack Kirby's Fourth World
Y: The Last Man
2: Good people and great stories to lift my spirit
3: Whatever story I'm working on
4: An ice cold can of Coca-Cola
5: My fantastic family and friends
6: Cheeseburgers with only ketchup (... Duh.)
- "What should I have for lunch tomorrow?"
- Comic book continuity, the comic industry, and whatever comic I'm working on.
- "Are we human or are we dancer?"
- "I really could go for some peanut butter toast right about now."
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.