Find better matches with our advanced
48 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–64
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 2:20am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Open relationship
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t want kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), French (Poorly)
In movies I like documentaries and non-pop drama, foreign film. I like seeing good character development and/or interesting plots as opposed to a lot of smash n' flash. I'd much rather see a low-budget film that's quirky and interesting or that takes place in a culture I know little about rather than the latest shovel of media hype Hollywood cranks out. But that said, as in music, I've got pretty eclectic taste. Some good flicks I've seen recently have been the Future of Food and Our Daily Bread; ODB was like a Koyaanisqatsi of food manufacture, very cool; the Coen Brother's Man Who Wasn't There, Jackie Brown, Synecdoche, with Phillip Seymore Hoffman, who does a great opening scene. All time favorites include Brazil (which I took my mother to) Being John Malkovich, Harold & Maude, Trainspotting (the book is better) Ghandi, Truman Show, Happiness, Dogville (a great and terrible film), American Beauty.
2) The entirely impossible and absurdly vast, complex and intricate marvels of nature: from Pluto to the tap of a cicada's wing to the slow rhythm of my diaphragm.
3) My navel, navels near my own and their nearby accoutrements.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.