Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Bisexual / Single
Reading, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Jun 26, 2013
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
My fave movies include The Big Lewbowski, The Italian Job (original of course!), Blade Runner, The Fifth Element, again anything quirky, interesting, and cool :X.
Music wise, well anything goes really, as long as it's made with passion, or emotion, or energy. I do love DnB, and Dubstep, but don't hold that against me :P. Also love House music, some older trance stuff, and well anything I like. I think country and western is where I draw the line though.
Food, again, anything goes, which kinda explains certain things :O. Love cooking, especially oriental food, but love a nice home cooked roast as well :P.
2. My iPod, well any music player really, always like to have something fun playing.
3. Computer with internet access. Yes like so many of us these day's I'm hopelessly addicted to the interwebs, from chatting with friends to just reading about random stuff, to watching Wimbledon via iplayer (considering that's what I'm doing whilst typing this :P).
4. Car, I love driving, even if I don't love the car I have right now. But the freedom, the pleasure, and just all round usefulness of it makes it an essential, if expensive thing.
5. Cooker/ Equipment. Being able to cook nommy stuff is a god send!
6. Lemons, they're really something I love to caress when stressed.
Okay, maybe not. I dunno, life I guess, I don't really just sit around thinking about one subject constantly, or even that much. Maybe that's why I'm a little ditzy.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.