Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • F • Irving, TX
- Last Online
- Jun 2
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Unlike most people on this site, I'm INdoorsy. Don't get me wrong, I leave the hotel on a trip. But you'll see me at a museum, a brewery, a landmark, the ballpark, the beach....not in a tent. You try camping with my hair and see how it works out for you.
Injuring myself in minor yet annoying ways (currently getting over a broken toe).
Misplacing my phone.
Breaking or losing my sunglasses and/or flip flops during a vacation.
Movies - comedy, drama. Favorite? Office Space.
Shows - same. Favorites? Breaking Bad, Project Runway, The League, Parks and Rec, Mad Men, Storage Wars
(I actually own only a handful of books/movies. I do visit the library regularly though. I prefer a variety.)
Sports - MLB (Rangers & Yankees - yes, really), UFC (GSP, JDS, Jon Jones, Joe Lauzon), NFL (Cowboys).
Music - Bjork, Daft Punk, Modest Mouse, NIN.
Food - Thai, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Mediterranean, Vietnamese. Also, I don't eat red meat & rarely have poultry, but I don't mind if you do. I just don't really know how to cook those things, since my diet is mainly pescatarian.
Conditioner - you saw the hair.
Travel - current addiction.
Passport - for when leaving the state isn't good enough.
Salsa - fresh, please.
Phone - I enjoy being connected (most of the time).
I think most men look more attractive without facial hair. I'm so over the beard trend.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 30–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- You like craft beer or want to learn about it.
- You want to travel the world.
- You don't have any children & don't want any. Ever.
- You have your shit together. I'm self-sufficient; you should be too. Bonus if you have a good credit score!
- You have blue eyes. I'm a sucker for 'em.
- You have something to say. If you just send me a message that says "hey" & have a minimal profile, wtf am I supposed to talk about? :D
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.