1. I've lived in several U.S. and European cities, which means I'm highly adaptable and can talk to just about anybody. I'm a writer so I ask a lot of questions. I get a kick out of hearing people's stories.
2. I love to have a good time, so whether we're in line at the Post Office or just lying around listening to music, I'll make it fun.
3. I turned 40 last year and it felt really good. I'm a young 40...and that's for real in the sense that I am 40 (no fibbing here) and am all the best things about 40: Experience=wisdom, confidence, patience, etc.. I'm a lot more fun now than when I was 25 because I'm more physically and emotionally fit.
4. I dislike the expression "settling down." I feel like I'm just getting started in some ways, and am looking forward to making a home with the right man and creating a family, too. Naturally or adopting (kids and dogs).
5. I'm super loyal, honest, reliable and loving...like chocolate lab in a dress. Will I jump up and down when you come through the door after a long day? I just might. But don't worry, I'll play it cool if your friends are around.
SIX MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES I'M LOOKING FOR IN MAN:
Funny, kind, genuine, grounded, honest...and hot, steamy passion between the sheets (EYEBROW WIGGLE).