ps - I really haven't had any majorly bad experiences - this is just for fun.
- If you're over-fifty-ish and your picture shows you with your parents at your college graduation ceremony and it's in black and white...you might want to post a more recent photo. It's all going to come out in the wash anyway - for example if you arrive at the first lunch and your date says "Is your daughter/son going to be here soon?"
- If you don't post a photo, we assume you're one of two things: male or wanted for serial murder. Or both.
- If you made out the ABOUT section and when it asked what sex you were, you wanted to put "prefer not to say" you MIGHT consider being a little more open.
SUGGESTED HEADLINE DESCRIPTIONS NOT TO USE:
- "LOOKING for someone JUST LIKE MY MOM/DAD/EX!"
- "MESSAGE ME SOON!! I want to have kids RIGHT AWAY!!!"
- "JUST GOT OUT JAIL - let's have some FUN!!!"
- "WHAT is WRONG with being NEEDY anyway!!!??"
- if your profile says: "if you don't like ALL of these you're NOT for me! cats, dogs, birds, unicorns, hobbits, kayaking, camping, space exploration, marathons, squash (both the game and the vegetable), weight-lifting, cranberry sauce, kumquats, sky-diving, backgammon (contact me for the complete list)" you might be a bit inflexible.
- if you're definition of "financially secure" means "has two Mercedes, 3 Harleys, houses in BC, California and France and owns an island in the Mediterranean and part of Ohio" you might want to warn us normal guys.
- if "I love to try new things" really means "I like to do the same things as I have for 30 years and you'll have to twist my arm to the breaking point to try anything different" you might want to (ahem) relax a bit. (Not bitter)
- if "I live life to the fullest, and find joy in everything I do!" really means "I love to complain about my job, my ex., my kids, the weather, and I never smile" then you might want to warn us. (Ok that one WAS a little bitter)
Hope you smiled at least once while reading this!
Summarize myself. Love going to great concerts, trying out new things, plays and interesting, serious or just popcorn-roller-coaster-ride movies. I'm obsessed with trying new restaurants. Even TV can be fun with someone you like being with.
I think I'm nice, funny (if you like slightly twisted/edgy humour), look good for my age (they say). I try to be considerate and HONEST. Some say too honest at times, but it beats the alternative!
Looking for someone who likes free-ranging conversation, is a real person with only small carry-on baggage, or a record of murdering boyfriends preferred. Or murdering anyone...ok maybe just send me a copy of your criminal record (just kidding).
Someone not uptight, but no party animals/bar stars either please. Been there blah blah...
I'm a taller caucasian men with an average build - I guess if you want a guy with a six-pack who goes to the gym 4 hours a day, maybe I'm not for you, but I work out several times a week and eat a healthy diet.
FAMILY: No kids but family is everything and I'm close to mine.
I'm not desperate, needy or co-dependent but would love to meet someone to have fun with, and if romance blooms great! If that sounds about right, let's chat!
Cheers and peace
ps - did I mention I live in a germ-free bubble? Ooops sorry. (Kidding - please see the part above about "slightly twisted/edgy humour")