1) I've gone on a long bike trip (40+ mi) almost every other week for the past 2 months and each time I feel as excited as when I was a kid.
2) I eat breakfast almost every day and for those rare occasions that I do miss, I at least have brunch.
3) I love theater and often (if not mostly) roll solo to catch a play - if it's a comedy, ya damn skippy that I've probably already seen it.
4) My love of animals and concern for the environment has led me to become vegetarian and study pollution stuff for a living.
5) I've been swimming with killer whales in the Arctic during the middle of winter and kayaking with humpbacks in Alaska.
6) Have you ever played a game of horse with George Clooney? No? I have.
7) I'm pro-GMO. And I think everyone else would be too if food scientists would just hurry up and engineer a square-shaped olive that would stop rolling off my damn plate and onto the floor.
8) In an effort to become more fit and healthy, I've decided to run a lot over the past 2 months. And although I came in 8th place at a recent 5K, I was beaten by an eight-year-old the other day at track practice so I think I'm gonna quit now.
9) I have an ever so small morsel of carrot cake every night before I go to sleep.
10) I've recently been practicing yoga almost every other day. Namaste!
*Bonus* - This girl (http://bit.ly/Pra44s) and this skit (http://bit.ly/1gEfzBT) get me every. single. time. Law of Diminishing Returns does not apply to them.