* originally from san diego, i progressed up the coast and am going on 18 years in the city (went to school at cal poly and miss the slo life)
* pretty simple but not a simpleton and happy go lucky most of the time.
* believe in working hard and take good care of myself and my body
* always listening to music even if just in my head.
* a bit of a romantic and believe chivalry is not dead.
* an affinity for words and diction yet swear like a sailor.
* an anomaly having grown up on the beach but am a hockey lovin fool (my passion, my love, my therapy). and very competitive but in no way a prick about it.
* worked in mexico at a fish packing plant and was known as "the dork on the fork" (i was a forklift operator) and since the mexicans had no word for dork i became "el idiota en la horquilla". it sparked my desire to learn about other cultures. since then i have hit five different continents and still have crazy wanderlust for more.
* have three siblings and 7 nieces and newphews and it never ceases to amaze me how fast they are all growing up. my mom is a walking thesaurus and i am happy to have inherited my dad's athleticism
* my grandparents will celebrate their 73 wedding anniversary this fall. my grandma is one of the best people i have ever met. at 89 she still wears her "still sexy at 70" shirt and always asks "so....are ya gettin any" and once told a friend and i before her dr visit she had to "get her titties checked"
* as for my girl, my lady, my queen, my foxy momma... smart and sweet is the best (a good brain is *so* sexy : ) i need a girl who can get my mental motor revving and challenge me. i appreciate communication and a girl who can express herself. playful, affectionate and silly are all good with me.
as for what is is i seek here well, i'm open to the possibilities. and if i may (i borrowed this quote)...
"so like the years and seasons pass
and like the sand that runs thru the hour glass
i just keep running faster
chasing the happily i am ever after"